Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Safari: I am having a problem with safari, my phone is

Customer Question

Safari :
I am having a problem with safari, my phone is telling me to call 1-***-***-**** for tech support, is the a Apple support group?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

That is a SCAM message. Don't call them. Follow the steps below to remove that message.

Press the Home button and this will close Safari. Or turn off your iPhone and turn it back on.

Then without opening Safari, open Settings app, select Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data button. Press home button to close that screen. That should remove the scam message. You can now open Safari without getting that message.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?