Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have a d2 Quadra, and I have connected it to my new Mac

Customer Question

I have a d2 Quadra, and I have connected it to my new Mac Mini hard drive. The Quadra does not appear to be mounted on my computer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I'm running a Mac Mini, operating system is 10.11.5 (15F34)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None yet
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Matt.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.
Give me a minute to go over this and continue...

What version of iOS?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
operating system is 10.11.5

So its El Capitan right?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You're serious? If you're a Mac support specialist, then you should know it's El Capitan. Anything a high as 10.5 is El Capitan. How much have I been charged for having received ZERO help so far?

Wow, okay. Well then I will opt out and open this up to another expert to help you. I simply like to verify what I am working on, and often use this as a method to determine if they are lets say, technically challenged. But this makes no difference now. I wish you luck.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Glad you opted to take a hike. You didn't do shit. Shame on you for being a pretender. Support specialist? My ass. Hustler is more like it.