Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Photos interupted log out, quit "photos". appears on screen

Customer Question

photos interupted log out, quit "photos". appears on screen then try again an library is closing. cannot get past that to shut computer down nor can i get any picturers
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a Mac stand alone about one year old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: justt to shut it down and to close the library
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If it is frozen or not working, then you need to force quit it.

Press Command, Option and Esc keys and this will bring Force Quit. Select Photos and click Force Quit. Then shutdown.

If that didn't work, then you need to force turn off your Mac. Press and hold down the Power button of your Mac for 5-10 seconds and it will turn off. Then turn it back on.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you