Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

My ipad says disabled connect with iTunes but not working

Customer Question

my ipad says disabled connect with iTunes but not working
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Open the iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:
  2. Connect the iPad to your computer with the iPad's USB cable.
  3. On the iPad, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 10 or 11 seconds, release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  5. Click Restore and confirm / continue.
    ; Note: You can click on the down arrow icon at the upper right corner in the iTunes program in order to see the download progress. And during downloading, if it shows the lock passcode window, just cancel it for now.

; Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times.

- If needed, please watch video instructions at the website below:
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If there is still any issue, please let me know if you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,