Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

The message function on my I Pad is frozen in a 2014

Customer Question

The message function on my I Pad is frozen in a 2014 message. I went to a I Fix your Phone store and they said it is synced together with my phone properly. Thank you for your help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did they have you hard reset it?

To force a reset, press and hold both the “Sleep/Wake” button and the “Home” button for at least ten seconds until the Apple logo appears. You may have to hold the buttons down for up to 20 seconds before anything happens. Afterwards, your device should restart and return you to the Home screen.

Let me know what you have tried if that doesnt work. we will go from there.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have been all this time since your response trying to find someone who knew what to do. I think it is working now Unfortunately, I don't think I could have accomplished this by email only. Someone had to actually get their hands on it who was very competent.

Then i will remove myself from the question. Glad it is working again.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Isaac, your response led me to search for people to help me locally. I don't object to paying your $16.00 fee. You have to eat too!

I do appreciate that. If you click the star rating at top, it will allow you to accept. Sorry we couldnt get

you help before you researched further. =(

~Franklin