Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Our iPad required erasing using the recovery mode. It will

Customer Question

Our iPad required erasing using the recovery mode. It will not allow activation without the apple ID and password ***** when it was first activated several years ago in Australia. Our iTunes software with all info needed to recover the data erased in the recovery mode is on a newer computer with an Apple ID and Password ***** is not accepted to complete the activation process. Can you assist finding a way around this problem.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Is it giving you new or restore from back up? Does it ever give you the option to 'activate' again?