Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I titled an edited over 100 photos in IPhotos from a recent

Customer Question

I titled an edited over 100 photos in IPhotos from a recent trip. I was unable to share them with the titles included. I used to use Picasa when I had a pc. Now I have a Mac. Is there some way to get the photos into Picasa google and be able to share them with titles?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Friendly reminder only if you choose this method:

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.