Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

This is about photography. I have C-5 in camera raw. I just

Customer Question

this is about photography. I have C-5 in camera raw. I just bought a 6D cannon camera. I tried to down load my pictures, but the computer would not let me open up the photos. The reply was that I needed to update my files. It said that if these files are from your camera, you may have to upgrade your version of photoshop. I tried to update by going to the APP Store in my computer. It said there are no updates available. Question 1. Is there a way to remedy my problem. Question 2. Do I have to update to Clouds.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.