Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My scanner is not talking to my MAC. Why and what do I need

Customer Question

My scanner is not talking to my MAC. Why and what do I need to do to correct. This problem has existed for almost one year and you have not helped me correct. Please assist. Everything on my neat works I can export pdf's to my desktop, but I cannot scan new material. I am billed every month by neat. please help it has been a "year" since I have been able to use this expensive scanning method. Thank Barbara
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

What is the make and model of your scanner?

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Did you still need help with this issue? If so, please respond so I can help you.

If not, please respond saying you dont need help so we can close or refund this question. Than you,

Dustin S