Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iPad won't charge, Since yesterday, Making sure cord is

Customer Question

My iPad won't charge
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Since yesterday
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Making sure cord is plugged in - all connections are secure, turned off and turned back om
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Is there any charge currently left on the iPad?

What is the specific model of the ipad?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
21%Indon't know
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No help?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Really? If I get charged for this, I will be pissed.

I just got the responses. We have to type out human responses and solutions. It takes a few minutes. My apologies.

Lets try this and it has to be quickly before we loose charge. Lets try a hard reset first. If this doesnt work,

it may be your charger or the battery.

Hold down the "Sleep/Wake" button for several seconds until a red slider appears. Move your finger across the slider to turn the iPad off. Connect the iPad to the computer while holding down the "Home" button to turn on the iPad. Release the "Home" button when you see a message that says, "Connect to iTunes.

~Franklin

Were you able to reset it while we still have battery life? This will help us determine the cause of the failure?