Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I get yahoo mail on my macbook air. I get yahoo mail and

Customer Question

I get yahoo mail on my macbook air. I get yahoo mail and iCloud mail on my iPhone. How can I get all mailboxes on my mac?
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Air and what operating system are you running?
Customer: OS 9, el Capitan, computer is about years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried Google - Apple support, Yahoo mail support, iCloud support
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, please connect me.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.