Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

How can I get into my I pad it is an apple and the ios shut

Customer Question

how can I get into my I pad it is an apple and the ios shut it down and now it wont work only to turn on and it says Hello in different countries
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you try to factory reset it?

Lets try a hard reset first. This is to try and 'wake it up' Unless you factory restored it, then we have other options. This is to see if we can get you past that screen.

Hold down the "Sleep/Wake" button for several seconds until a red slider appears. Move your finger across the slider to turn the iPad off. Connect the iPad to the computer while holding down the "Home" button to turn on the iPad. Release the "Home" button when you see a message that says, "Connect to iTunes."

If you need to see where these buttons are, please follow this article.

http://www.hard-reset.com/apple-ipad-hard-reset.html

Let me know what happens, we will go from there.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin