Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have tried to open my mail but it will not open, Just

Customer Question

I have tried to open my mail but it will not open
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just happen - I was using the iPad and had to respond to an email decided to switch to the computer but I could open my mail
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Sorry Pearl you are starting to get out of my league. I bought the computer in 2013 (new) and along with an iPhone and iPad I switch to apple from a windows environment and I am still learning. The operating system I assume is the one that came with the computer. I should say that I was supposed to update but did not have enough space and I am about to create some more space - that may be the problem.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I put the mail application onto finder and tried that way and of course double clicking onto the icon
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: that is about it - one small problem is recently I had problem with my yahoo and I updated my password ***** via Yahoo and I now have some difficulty with all the internet mail connections. I need to constantly change the password ***** notified.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

I can help you by remote as that seems to be the best option for a Mac novice.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

Do you want to do that?