Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

IPhone 5s keeps asking me password. Constantly. And it is

Customer Question

iPhone 5s keeps asking me for CalDav password. Constantly. And it is keeping my calendar from syncing with my iPad. No password ***** How can I reset that password?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is the password ***** the account you sync the calendar too. It is normally your email password. Enter your email password ***** does it accept it ? If not, try your iCloud password.

If it still not working, then you need to delete your email account from your iPhone and add it back. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. You will see all the accounts added to your iPhone in there. Tap account one by one and delete it. Then add them back.

If you don't remember your email password, please let me know what your email address is and I will send instructions to reset it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you