Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

The ap icons on my ipad are spread over 3 screens and should

Customer Question

The ap icons on my ipad are spread over 3 screens and should fit on one. How do I tidy this up.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Been like it for some time
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Asking you
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How do I put a search engine ap icon on my screen?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can manually arrange them. Tap and hold down any one icon and they will all start wiggling. Now tap and hold down icon one at a time and you can move them around. So go to second page, tap and hold down icon, move them to the left edge and it will jump to page one or previous page (move them to right edge to move to next page). Then release. Might take a few tries, but this will work.

Let me know how it goes