Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Comcast asked me to supply my account password this

Customer Question

Hi, Comcast asked me to supply my account password ***** afternoon. The account is held under my husband's name, , Frederick Pease, but my email address,***@******.***.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No. I am a verizon phone customer, and I can receive mail, but I can't send it. Same on the computer.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Comcast didn't like either password ***** i gave them. So I followed the procedure to create a new password. I have tried going to settings and changing my password ***** the one that I gave Comcast: 1625cedar Up to now, I thought it was RampLoop8, but Mail didn't like it when it asked for a password ***** begin with.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I am also not sure about the password ***** I should use with Customer Service.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dustin from You never responded after viewing my reply, Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.