Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

How to download songs from iTunes to usb in a format which I

Customer Question

how to download songs from iTunes to usb in a format which I can play the usb in the car
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Did you need further assistance? Please keep in mind experts cannot see or know what devices you have,

how they saved on your pc etc. Communication is key in getting your issue resolved for/with you. I am leaving a

link that may help your issue, but if not, i would still need to communicate through the troubleshooting process.

http://www.mediahuman.com/howto/transfer-itunes-to-usb.html

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin