Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am unable to send photos via email from my iphone 6plus to

Customer Question

I am unable to send photos via email from my iphone 6plus to my email account. It worked before but won't now.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No, because I didn't know I should.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: You
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, but thank you. But just in case...it is my iphone, as I don't have Mac, is that OK?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. You will see your email account there. Select it and then delete that account. Then add it back. This will reset some email settings and this should allow you to send photos via email again.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

It is possible that the mailbox is corrupted and that is preventing you from sending the photos.

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. You will see your email account there. Select it and then delete that account. Then add it back from there. This will reset some email settings and this should allow you to send photos via email again.

FYI if you are wanting to backup your photos or share to other computer or device or person, then it is better to do it via Dropbox (as multiple items can be easily shared with Dropbox without any lags or issues). Open App Store, search Dropbox and install it. Dropbox will allow you to upload them to online server and then you can share it with any device or any person from Dropbox. You can send/share multiple photos at once this way.