Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Server not responding on all my devices phone, iPad, and

Customer Question

Server not responding on all my devices phone, iPad, and laptop is bogged down too
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.5 Macbook Pro
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried on the iPad and the iPhone 6S to power down and restart. I have tried entering a variety of different DNS numbers
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you very much
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to! My name is Mike.

I will need some information before we begin:

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:
The exact system Version (listed right under OS X ??)

Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Reboot into the Recovery HD by choosing the ‘Apple‘ menu > Restart, then hold down the ‘Command’ + R’ keys on the keyboard during the start up process. If you can't get to that menu just hold the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Then start it up again holding those keys. When you see the Apple Logo you can let go.

When the machine boots you may have to choose your language then you will see the OS X Utilities screen. Select the Disk Utility and then Continue. Then in Disk Utility select Macintosh HD in the left column (if there are two with that name or it is named something else choose the first indented item) and then on the right select the First Aid tab then select Run. If all is ok restart then Go here and run the speedtest and give me the results here:

Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Hello!! did you try that?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help or not?