Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have an I-Pad first generation. ICloud backup is unable to

Customer Question

I have an I-Pad first generation. ICloud backup is unable to access the account. It's not allowing me to use my device. I can not get the Blue square off to let me see my Home Page. I had all my pictures removed to free up storage but still I can not get in. Thank you. John Coker Also says that IPad has not been backed in 8 weeks. I can not get into backup.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you say " you cannot get the blue square off to let you see your home page"

What exactly does it say or ask on the blue square?

Also, when you say its not allowing you to use the device, do you mean that when you turn the ipad off and on it asks you for a password ***** you cant use the ipad unless you enter it? Please be as detailed and specific as possible with exactly what you are seeing, thank you.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.