Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

When I open the iBook application, the various menus

Customer Question

When I open the iBook application, the various menus (Featured - NY Times -Top Charts - Top Authors - Purchased) will not run/activate. I am connected to my network and the same keys work under AppStore and iTunes.
I took my iPad to the Apple Store and the tech reloaded the software. Came home but makes no difference.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

This is from a new update that removed that feature. There have been A LOT of complaints and I would be surprised if they don't fix the issue soon but there is no scheduled time-frame. It could be fixed tomorrow or in a month but please know that you are not the only user with that issue; everyone has the same issue with the new update.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.