Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.

I purchased a iPhone 6sp in May and it was stolen on July

Customer Question

I purchased a iPhone 6sp in May and it was stolen on July 20, 2016. I purchased the Applecare for $129.00 at that time and now do not have the phone and had to purchase another 6s the same day and the Applecare for that phone. The clerk at the store said that I could get a refund or at least partial refund on the stolen phone for the Applecare. Is this possible and if so how do I proceed.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hi Susan, welcome.

Sorry to hear about your phone being stolen.

You most certainly can request a refund using the following link:

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.