David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional

What is the best way to put a DVD on the internet? I created

Customer Question

what is the best way to put a DVD on the internet? I created the DVD as a memorial for my friends family. They asked me to put it on the internet so friends and family could see it.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just starting to explore
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just looking for solutions on internet
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I created the DVD with iDVD on a Mac
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: iMac, just upgraded to latest
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will reply ASAP.

Expert:  David replied 3 months ago.

You can share the video on sites such as YouTube or Vimeo, and you can make it private unlisted so only your friends and family members can view it with a link that you provide.
Did you create the video in other software, before sending to iDVD to create the DVD?

Expert:  David replied 3 months ago.

I can help you with the correct settings, I just need to know a bit more about it, like if it was made in iMovie, FCP X first etc..

Please reply here and we can begin preparing the video for uploading, it shouldn't take too long