Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Safari will not allow me to download

Customer Question

Safari will not allow me to download
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you not able to open anything on Safari ?

Who is your email provider ? or tell me the address that comes after @ of your email address, like @hotmail.com etc

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Press Home button. This will close Safari. Then without opening Safari, open Settings app, select Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data button at bottom. Press home button to close that screen. Now try to access your email or Safari.

If that didn't work, then press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time for 10 seconds or until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let your iPhone load. (If you don't know your passcode of iPhone, then please don't do this step. Instead let me know)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.