tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.
62741268

My 2 1/2 grandson poked a lot of numbers and disabled my

Customer Question

My 2 1/2 grandson poked a lot of numbers and disabled my mini iPad .To make it worse I forgot what I changed my password ***** so it is now disabled .It says to connect it to iTunes.
Can you do anything to activate it again without me losing all of my pictures of the grandkids and trips ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that happened. What is the email address that you used when you first set up the iPad?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
telephone number is(###) ###-####

do you have access to that gmail account now?

If yes i can send you a reset link to that email for your apple id.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do

okay. I am sending the link now. Follow the steps to reset the apple id. Then use the apple id and the new password ***** get your iPhone working.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am not comfortable with the resuggestion as I was scammed on my iMac for $400.thanks

thats fine, I dont blame you at all. The scammers these days are horrible.