Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Two sudden problems: 1. If I touch my computer most anywhere

Customer Question

Two sudden problems:
1. If I touch my computer most anywhere pages fly off to Never Never Land on the left, or whatever I have open will suddenly be highlighted and disappear and other crazy things.
2. MSN Word and Excel no longer show up in my list.
Time to throw out the computer?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Definitely not time to throw the computer. but it is in need of some repairs. Before we get started I need to ask you some questions though.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I never heard back from you after you viewed my answer. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.