Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My sound is not working within my apps. I 't know if I've

Customer Question

My sound is not working within my apps. I don't know if I've inadvertently turned something off or what. Can you help me?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that you've turned on the Mute switch of your iPad. Look on the right side above the volume buttons, do you see a small switch ? If so, switch it back if it is showing red.

If you don't have that switch, then swipe up from the bottom and this will bring Control Center. You will see small bell icon. It is ON ? If so, tap it and it will be off.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you there? I also thought this was a free trial.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Yes, I'm here. I'm not sure about payment or trial as I don't have access to those data. To know about that, you need to contact***@******.***

Were you able to restore sound back ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you there or have I been ripped off?
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

I'm here and I'm sending you messages. Are you not seeing my messages ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Yes, are you not getting my messages ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It has been about 20 minutes are you going to answer or can you refund the price I paid?
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

I already answered. You are not seeing my answers. Please refresh this page.

Expert:  Jennifer French replied 6 months ago.

Were you able to resolve this issue? I saw that you were having issues seeing the previous technician's messages.

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Were you able to see my answers ?