Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My MackBook Pro is stuck on a screen with the apple logo and

Customer Question

My MackBook Pro is stuck on a gray screen with the apple logo and wont stop loading
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 3 hours
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: command r
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i had to reset my computer and the cancel the reset i thing that my have helped cause this
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I recently updated the OS from the mac but that was iTunes i don't now the model but have the serial number
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you were partially through the reset and cancelled.. Then we have to complete the reset.

if you start your mac and immediately press and hold command, option and R..

And then choose reinstall osx, this should fix the issue. Let me know if you get stuck or run into any issues~

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
nothing happened
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

To be clear, you are pressing power and then immediately pressing and holding the command and R keys?

And you dont see any choice to enter the recovery driver?