GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

How do I unlock my Apple ID?

Customer Question

How do I unlock my Apple ID?
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this.

If you know your Apple Id, you can reset your password ***** these instructions.

Reset Apple Password

Go to http://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

1. Enter your Apple ID. Click continue.

2. Choose whether to get an email or to answer security questions.

3. Click next and follow the instructions on the screen.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem., would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't work for you and you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Yvonne, were you able to successfully reset your Apple id by following my instructions? If you were .would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Alison