Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Saving to desktop problem (Mac). When I save a document to

Customer Question

Saving to desktop problem (Mac). When I save a document to desktop, it does not appear. When I download a doc, it does not appear on the desk top. Only four previously saved docs are on the desktop now. However, if I "choose file" to attach one of those docs, I see a list of all the docs I attempted to save. This just started.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr. PC Wizard replied 3 months ago.

Hello, it appears that the default save location is likely a different folder than your actual desktop. When clicking 'choose file' see if you can check the path of where that location actually is and let me know where it's saving to