Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Need to re set a password mini ipad

Customer Question

need to re set a password ***** a mini ipad
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What password ***** you trying to reset ? Apple ID or iCloud password ? or the 4 or 6 digit passcode ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Ashik. need to set my son's Apple ID which he is not here and need to set it up under my Apple id
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Oh ok. If you don't remember your Apple ID, then you can find it from

this website--> https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

If you don't remember the password, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here (go to this website from your computer) --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would be your email registered with Apple, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Open your email and you will see the email from Apple. Open it and follow the instructions to reset the password.

If that didn't work, then go tothis site again --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

This time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password.

And remember, If you setup your sons iPad with your Apple ID, he is going to get all the messages sent to you, he will be able to track all your downloads, see contacts etc. Are you sure you want to do that ?

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sir I am not talking about my Apple ID , I am trying to re set my son's Apple id
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You have charge my account $30 for what
Please call my cell
Thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

I'm confused. You said "need to set my son's Apple ID which he is not here and need to set it up under my Apple id "

You said you need to it up your Apple ID.

If you are trying to reset his Apple ID, you can still do via the link or websites I sent you website. But you will need to have either access to his email address or know the security questions to reset it

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

I've not charged it. I'm only a tech in here and you made a deposit in here to unlock the answers. If you don't want to continue, then I will request JustAnswer to refund your account.

Please don't rate me bad or poor or anything to refund

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not have his e mail address or password
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Do you have know the security answers to his Apple iD ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Do you have or know the security answers to his Apple ID ? You either need to have access to his email or know the security answers to the question to reset his Apple ID or password.

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

How is it going ?