Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

My ipad crashed here what it says OS Crash report due to a

Customer Question

my ipad crashed here what it says OS Crash report due to a third party application in your phone ios is crashed contact Apple for immediate fix gives this number 1-***-***-**** when I called it I got the message I could not call from my area I'm in Alaska how do I get ipad back up and running
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. That is a fake message; please do not call that number and do not follow any instructions in that message window. Please try the following fix:

- Open Settings app icon, then click on Safari option on the left. Then scroll down on the right, then tap on option Clear History and Website Data and tap on Clear /OK to confirm

, then open Safari app icon and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,