Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have three I-Photo libraries. Two of them work just fine,

Customer Question

I have three I-Photo libraries. Two of them work just fine, but when I open the other one it last for five or ten seconds, then I get a message, I-Photo unexpectedly quit. I did try repair permission and that didn't fix it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will accept the offer of remote assistance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
But it said Sorry, your payment could not be processed. Please update your payment method on your My Account page and try again.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK, I updated my payment method. Now what?

You will have to contact your bank or credit card company and tell them to allow the payment as it appears they have blocked it for some reason.

Thank you,

- Jason

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I talked to my bank. They do not know why it it being blocked. I am so frustrated! Phone me at(###) ###-####

In that case, you will just need to click the Accept this Offer button one last time to accept it.

Are you still with me?