Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

My wife damaged her iPad Mini and got a replacement. She

Customer Question

My wife damaged her iPad Mini and got a replacement. She later had the old mini repaired. We share on Kindle account. How do we move Kindle from old iPad to new one and delete it on the old one?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. On the new iPad, please open App Store app icon, then type / search for kindle then install the Kindle app. Then all your books will appear on the new iPad automatically.

- Then on the old iPad, go to menu icon at the top, then go to Account or registration (or device, etc.), then deregister it. Or you can just uninstall the Kindle app on the old iPad.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Note: After installing the Kindle app, then open the Kindle app icon on the new iPad, then sign in your Amazon account when prompted. Then all your books will appear on the new iPad automatically.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 4 months ago.

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue? And/or do you need anything else?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,