Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Want to see if there was anything deleted from a iPhone

Customer Question

Want to see if there was anything deleted from a iPhone history on a certain day anything calls FaceTime text messages etc not just safari or internet basically anything was deleted
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Yesterday
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing I want to check my daughters to see if she has deleted anything
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To see deleted texts, logs etc from iPhone, you need to use a recovery application on your PC with the iPhone connected. This is the only way to retrieve and see deleted stuffs. You can use Wondershare Dr. Fone for iOS to see this. Download it from here (download and use the trial version) -->

Not all deleted data can be recovered. The deleted data that can be recovered will be recovered using the above application. And it is not possible to see from a certain date. It will list all the deleted items in one page where you can find the date of data there. This is the only way to achieve what you are trying to do.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What about face time deletes I just want to know if any were deleted
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Deleted logs can be seen which may includes Facetime calls. You don't need to recover them. Just run the recovery process and at first it will show what are deleted items. No need to hit Recover after viewing those.