Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have used the same apple ID forever. I established a new

Customer Question

I have used the same apple ID forever. I established a new password ***** months ago. Now I'm told they don't match. I tried the previous password ***** I had used for years. That doesn't work either. It doesn't let me establish a new password. What is going on???
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: I'm glad you're good. I'm frustrated!
JA: Glad to hear it. When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: Glad to hear I'm frustrated? I've had a lousy day b/c of this.Tried today.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried to reset repeatedly. then went to ask mac a question.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: It all started with trying to access the app store on my iphone so I'm having the same problem there.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

What is the apple id please?