Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a Mac and am using OSX El Capitan. In Safari, all the

Customer Question

I have a Mac and am using OSX El Capitan. In Safari, all the links at Walmart.com do not work anymore. Plus when I type a word in the Search box and click Return it doesn't do anything. I emptied my cookies and cache and cleared all the history. Still it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would rather you didn't and just guide me instead to solve the issue. I hope you'll understand.

Since you've already tried emptying cache and cookies and that didn't solve the problem, i will have to see the issue to be able to troubleshoot it further. However, if you still want to be instructed then i will have to open the question to other experts. Let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sure, I appreciate that.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK, thanks.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

Click on the link below and it will automatically download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac, open it and select Scan:
http://tiny.cc/fixmalware
It will scan for malware and then give you the option to remove it. Then restart and run it again until you get no malware detected.