Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Im trying to get a book from the cloud to read on my kindle

Customer Question

Hi, Im trying to get a book from the cloud to read on my kindle app on Ipad and it keeps saying "tap to Retry" with a curvey arrow on top of it. It down loaded to my iphone six but will not open on the ipad
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I dont normally read using kindle. I generally use audible books. I have read books before but not for several months. Now it wont let me today.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Shut the ipad off, deleted the kindle app and opened it by clicking on the cloud in the Apple App store.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Try sending it to your Kindle reading app from the Manage Your Kindle page on your computer, www.amazon.com/myk/ Find the book and scroll over the "Actions" tab to the right of the book. Now, select the "Deliver to my..." option, then select the reading ipad app that you want to the book to go to.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It still does the same thing. I did it twice.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi!

Go into App store then Updates

Is there an update available for the Kindle app?

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.