Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My I Pad Air 2 will not open saying I need a passcode. I 't

Customer Question

My I Pad Air 2 will not open saying I need a passcode. I don't know my passcode. When I tried to trouble shoot this myself it asked for my email address but when I typed it in it said that it does not recognize that email address. It is the only email I have ever had!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: yahoo.com
JA: Huh?
Customer: email is***@******.***. It that what you meant?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to apple and when I said I could not remember my passcode, they asked for my email address. Then said it was not a viable address?
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Only how much I appreciate the help!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

Plug it in to the computer it is synced with and then do a Restore. I can help you by remote if you wish.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want a refund ! I made the good faith offer $5 but see that the blance is 25.00 and I do not want your help
Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

$5 is just the deposit ok bye good luck. I don't work for $5 thanks. And people wonder why US jobs are going over seas.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I better get that money back guarantee as was promised on your website!!
Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

Yes I'm sure you will get your $5 back. I have no access to your account please click the Help link at the bottom of the question page or email***@******.*** and the Customer Support department will correspond with you directly to assist you.