Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My system has been blocked by by you because of suspected

Customer Question

My system has been blocked by by you because of suspected malware. How can I unlock it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

It's not blocked by us. It is a SCAM message and you need to clear it up. I will send you instructions to clear it up. Is your Safari application showing that message ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Your system is blocked by spammers. If you see any number on the screen or in that message, then don't call that number. Follow the steps below to fix it.

Press Command, Option and Esc keys and this will bring Force Quit window. Select Safari and click Force Quit. This will close Safari. If it is not closing, then hold down the Power button of your Mac for 5-10 seconds and this will turn it off. Then turn it back on after 2 minutes.

Then hold down Shift key on your keyboard and open Safari. Click on Safari menu at top left next to Apple menu and select Clear History and Website Data. On the drop down next to Clear, select All History and click Clear History.

(If you see Reset Safari instead, click it and Reset Safari)

That will remove it. If you are using different browser like Google Chrome or Firefox, then let me know.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above or if you are unable to remove it, please reply in here and I will continue to help you. Please let me know how it goes.