Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I can't access my favorite web sites. They either load and

Customer Question

I can't access my favorite web sites. They either load and don't let me scroll (the wheel just goes around and around) or they don't load at all. I seem to be able to access other sites that I visit only occasionally with no problem.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do you want me to do?

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you there, Jason?

I am here. Let's get started.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today. and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don,t want to do remote access

Okay. I have been waiting your joining for several minutes. How do you want to solve this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do you have any idea how to solve my problem?

Have you tried clearing the cache, yet?

Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Open Safari
- In the top menu bar, click Safari
- Click EMPTY CACHE (reset Safari) or if you don't see that, choose "Clear History and Website Data".
- Click the Empty button
- In the top menu bar, click Safari again
- Click Reset Safari
- Reset

Please, verify that it is working now.

More often than not, such an issues arises when something with the Safari configuration becomes corrupt. The instructions above will remove the corruption. The instructions above can be used any time in the future if you have another problem with Safari.