Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My wife had an ipad mini which i wish to have transferred to

Customer Question

My wife had an ipad mini which i wish to have transferred to me, her husband. My wife had died last ear July11th
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: how long has what been going on?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't have her password, username, etc.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I have not been able to do this on account it is registered under her name, that is Virginia Hogan
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I was recently downloading an upgrade through apple. my pad is locked, pending my insertion of user name, apple id, etc., none of which I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Do you know what email address may have been used on the iPad when it was first set up?