Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

Just reading some issues with icloud backup stuck. Is there

Customer Question

Just reading some issues with icloud backup stuck.
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know their way around the iCloud, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job.
Customer: Is there a charge to get the help?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Mac Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Let me try one more time and if not may consider your help.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just got new phone and gets stuck at 7 hours remaining. Have not really tried anything else but several attempts.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Ill give him a shot
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this first troubleshooting: On your iPhone, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,