Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

All the contact information names in my contact list has

Customer Question

all the contact information for the names in my contact list has disappeared from my ipad. The names are ***** ***** - just the information is gone. Also it will not accept new information. It accepted new names, but the information goes to "new contact"
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The problem is not on my computer so we communicate according to option 1
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I was adding information to my contact list on my ipad and after I hit "done" and went to another contact to edit the screen went to a "new contact" screen and seems to be stuck there for all my contacts.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
They all just came back when I upgraded the os on the iPad. Thanks. You didn't solve it.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Apple Logo. Let me know.