Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking

Imac 27 '' retina display 17.1 build late 2015. Constant

Customer Question

Imac 27 '' retina display 17.1 build late 2015. Constant freezing of magic mouse and keyboard. Will freeze when on standby and when with programs and internet.
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know the iMac inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job.
Customer: Thanks George
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Went to Apple genius bar, diagnosis passed OK and EL CAPITAN 10.11.5 installed. Still have the freeze problem
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 3 months ago.
What is the current charge percentage on the Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad?