ComputerChic
ComputerChic, Consultant
Experience:  I have AABA Information Systems & two BIT's/ Programming and Computer Forensics. I graduated Cum Laud e.
74951221

My name is sherry and I have attempted to start up a blog,

Customer Question

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I have attempted to start up a blog, and my google account is a total mess and doesn't link up with my blog elitenycworkoutwithsherry.blogspot.com. I also have a blog under same name with wordpress . I would like my posts to come up on google which is not linked up . Please help me thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  ComputerChic replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help you link your Google account with your blog, as to show up in a google search. First I would like you to go to your blogger account and click the settings option.

Your basic settings will show up and please make sure that your privacy settings allow google to find you.

It should say listed on blogger visible to search engines.

If you use google analytics; Next I would like you to click the Other option from your settings pane.

Then scroll to the bottom and paste your analytics id in the last box.

Please be sure to check over your sharing and all other settings so that you can be sure google+ is also allowed.

Let me know if this helped. We'll figure it out together.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Hi there, I hope this finds you well. Did adjusting the settings help?

Please let me know, thanks.

Hello, this is Amy and I was wondering if I was able to help to your satisfaction, thank you again.