Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Cannot unlock my apple iPad

Customer Question

Cannot unlock my apple iPad
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Hello, Thanks for your question,

Please follow the steps below to unlock your iPad :

• Connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes application on your computer
  • On your iPad press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  • After 10 seconds release the Power button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  • Click OK or Restore

Let me know the results

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I DO NOT WANT TO RESTORE TO DEFAULT FACTORY SETTINGS.I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ALL MY PHOTOS. I HAVE SEEN YOUR ANSWER BEFORE ON YOU TUBE BUT I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THE INFORMATION IN THERE SO PROVIDE ME WITH AN ANSWER THAT WILL ASSURE ME THAT I WILL STILL HAVE EVERYTHING AS BEFORE
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Ok try this : If you have forgotten your Apple ID, please click on the link below to retrieve it :
https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid If you remember the Apple ID and have forgotten the password, then click on the link below to retrieve it : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/

If you need further assitance please reply back to me

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I HAVE DONE ALL THAT BEFORE AND IT DOES NOT GET WHAT I WANT. I WANT A BETTER ANSWER YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME I WILL SAVE ALL MY INFO IF I DO THAT
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Can you try to create a new ID and password ***** try to login.

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
YOU DO NOT SEEM TO REPLY TO MY QUESTION: MY IPAD ASKS ME TO ENTER THE APPLE ID AN PASSWORD ***** WERE USED TO SET UP MY IPAD. IS THAT CLEAR ? THAT THE HELP I WA NT, JUST ANSWER TO THAT PLEASE. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SUCKED IN TO REMOTE ASSISTANCE PLEASE
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

I fear I am not making progress with this case, and cannot necessarily deliver what you are seeking,
so I must Opt Out, with sincere regrets.

If and when another Expert takes up the case, you ought to receive a notification email.

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok please cance the 40 $ charge or I will until I get a satisfactory answer Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That should be ``cancel``