Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

Someone threatened to divulge private information to my

Customer Question

someone threatened to divulge private information to my friends and family and had a list of names to verify. I had given them my email and phone # ***** they could have went through Facebook but I wanted to make sure they had not hacked me somehow
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: Huh?
Customer: google mail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: troubleshooting? what would I try to detect a hacker? thats why I am on this site
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using I am Cris. Sorry to hear about your issue.

What you can do is go in and change the password ***** any security questions on your facebook. If you feel this person may have access to your email you should also do the same change password ***** security question. They will not be able to reset your facebook password ***** email access or access to the mobile phone on your account.

I hope this helps or answers your question. If you have any further question please let me know I will be glad to answer them. Please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.