Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iPod classic lost all music. I restored it back to

Customer Question

My iPod classic lost all music. I restored it back to original settings now it won't since with iTunes? Help?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just Today I tried to download one song and ever since then I lost everything
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried the holding down menu and the middle but nothing. Do I just restored that's it.
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Do you have all music on iTunes on your computer ? Also are you getting any errors when you sync ?