Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My Apple is disabled. How do I get it enabled again? A

Customer Question

My Apple is disabled. How do I get it enabled again?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: A while! I've changed to Direct TV and don't have service there either. Says not connected. The tech is to come out tomorrow. For that problem. However, didn't think this was connected to it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing for Apple. Don't know how to get into it!
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.